(Grace is singing in the background for snow...we got about 10 inches the next day...if you would like to utilize her services, let us know. And notice Olivia's black snout in the corner...she is ready to lick off the bean covered boy if we'd only let her!)
Then a few days later we had this episode....
I'm sure all of us laughing at him in the background does not make him want to stop. It is just pretty funny and even I, the self-proclaimed "no mess person" is coming to find out that there really is not much that will not wash off with a good bath and there is not much damage he can do when strapped into his booster seat. And seriously, kudos to Crayola...when they say "washable" they really mean it!!!!

4 comments:
Too funny!!! I love the ambidextrous face painting, the boy has talent.
I love these!!! How fun! Claire, I'm so proud of you - allowing such a thing!! :-) Sure looks like fun to me!
I am so proud of Will, you go dude! And what a brave momma for letting him go to town. I'm sure you gave him a big 'ol kiss after that....
Come on Santa, you should have known not to bring Will real paints! Guess Grace said it best!!
Post a Comment