Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!!! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas day and that you remember the true reason for the season. Also, a (belated) Happy Hanukkah!

Since we stayed put this year we were able to participate in some Christmas activities at our church during the past week. Last Sunday was the childrens Christmas play. I have never seen one at our church before but this year they returned to the classic Christmas story which I thought was so touching to see performed by the sweet little kids. Grace was an angel and had a line which she said very well and took very seriously. Will was a Holstein who was not allowed on stage(by his mom) because he kept pulling the donkey's ears and the donkey was getting very upset. Grant starred as baby Jesus. He fell asleep on stage in the little girls arms which I thought was very precious. There was a nice turnout to watch the kids and they were all excited. Afterwards, we had a birthday party for Jesus complete with cake and party favors for the kids.

This evening we attended the candlelight service. Will acted like a wild monkey and was blowing kisses at the little girl in front of us. He also saw a lady in a red outfit with white hair and a white scarf on and said "HO HO HO" at her....Brad is hoping he whisked the Little Man away before the lady made the connection that Will was referring to her!

3 comments:

Jenny and Kevin said...

What a blessing to have all your little blessings in the nativity play. We're in HK, be home in 24 hours!!! Miss you guys....

Jessica said...

How adorable they all look! Merry Christmas!!!

HARKER FAMILY said...

I am so glad I found your blog, I couldn't find your address. Your little guy is so cute! I can not believe how big Grace and Will have gotten, it is amazing how fast time flys by. I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday.