Grant is such a fun little guy to be around. We are all enjoying him so much! He wakes up so happy and smiley and puts puts a smile on all our faces as well. He makes the cutest squeals and little laughs now and loves it when someone is paying attention to him. Lucky for him, his Big Sis and Bro are happy to oblige him!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, just wanted you to know I'm reading your blog now. You had told me the address before and I had typed in Cosmoblog...not thinking about your last name. But Sarah R. gave me the link off of her blog page, so now I have you as a permanent link on mine. We definitely need to catch up. We've been going to story time Thursdays at 1:00pm. Mops is meeting next week at Outerlimits at 11:30.
Post a Comment