
After just a little over 24 hours by myself with the three kiddos, I am 115% convinced that our adjustment to having sweet Grant around has gone so well because my Mom was here. She was terrific with Grace and Will and made them feel incredibly special during her time at our house. Will has had absolutely NO jealousy over me holding and caring for Grant but watch out if Grandma tried to hold his brother...now that could cause quite the commotion (same thing if his sister was spending too much time with Grandma...it was not Grant-specific!). Not only did my Mom help with the kids she cooked pretty much all our meals, made extra stuff for the freezer, folded the laundry, did the dishes, and also completed some projects I did not get done before Grant's arrival. Thanks Mom!!!

Other news...Grant continues to be a big hit at the Kozmo house. Will is so excited by the "baby" and is working on being soft. He loves to hug, kiss, hold, and sit close to his little brother. He just flies around like a typical two year old so we have to watch out. Grace plays with Grant, holds him, reads and sings to him. She has been an incredible helper which I have been very thankful for. I hope it makes her feel important and that I'm not asking too much of her...she is such a mature 4 year old that I sometimes forget she is only 4!

1 comment:
Aren't mums just the best!? You look like you have an awesome mum. I'm so glad things are going well. Are you surviving on your own? I'm planning to come by and see you sometime. I'll give you a call and see when is good.
Post a Comment