Sunday, August 17, 2008

To the Moon...

There is a cute little children's book about a Mom and kid bunny where they discuss how much they love each other. Grace is rather fond of this book and thinks the distance to the moon is REALLY big. So, not sure how I feel with her telling me last night that my tummy is so big, it almost touches the moon. I'm almost 33 weeks and feeling pretty good but by far the biggest I've ever been pregnant! This baby moves around like a wild monkey gymnast which provides great entertainment for the whole family.



Grace is really into the whole new baby thing and although she is kind of leaning towards a sister, she will quickly follow that up with "but if it's a brother I will love him too."



We've been trying to show Will babies and telling him he is going to be a big brother. He will smile and laugh and sign "baby" but he really does not have a clue how his world will change! I'm not really sure his parents have a clue how things are going to change either...maybe that is why Will is laughing...does he realize they are going to have us outnumbered?????

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow! You look amazing for 33 weeks. I can't believe it's almost time. How exciting.

Mandy said...

I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! We have that book...it's such a great one!

Elizabeth said...

Claire, you look so beautiful! Missing you. I was thinking of you recently...