Grace was playing outside this afternoon when she came flying across the yard yelling "mama, mama, mama, mama" in this shrieking voice. Oh man, I thought, she saw a snake. I was heading inside pretty quickly. She came running over and grabbed my legs...."look mama, we have more flowers!!!" She was so excited to have found our irises are opening up, one by one. "does this mean it is finally summer?" she asked. "soon," i told her....we are all ready for some constant sunshine around here!!
A warning from our house as well...if you call and Grace answers the phone, you will probably need to ask to talk to one of her parents. Today, Megan called and Grace answered the phone. I heard the phone ring but I didn't really hear Grace asnwer it. About 5 minutes later, Grace brought me the phone....she had just been talking off Megan's ear. The other night she pulled this stunt on a telemarketer...we did not intercede on behalf of the poor caller and after a while, they finally hung! A bit of their own medicine I guess!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment