I've been meaning to get on the computer for days now and it just keeps not happening. I was hoping to have photos downloading to ad as well, but that hasn't happened either. Soon though as Grace will be having her first dance recital this week....so I am sure there will be a ton of pictures of that event! She is so excited!!! This week we have two rehearsals with the "big dancers" and then a dress rehearsal before the big show!!! Needless to say, we are busy running her back and forth between the studio and all her other activities. She is loving it though as she loves to be busy! She wears me out!
Will is making a lot of advancements these days as well. Still not so thrilled with food but he has decided he likes to put the finger foods in his mouth and then spit them out. Quit exciting stuff! He is also starting to pull his legs up underneath him....still not close to crawling by any means but he is making steps in that direction. He has also been sleeping longer stretches at night (FINALLY) but not too consistently...anything longer than 4 hours is good though and I will take what I can get! Will continues to be a rolling machine and he can get to pretty much anything he wants. He has been repeatedly rolling into the rocks around teh fireplace and getting stuck--he then slides his head down the rocks while screaming. He has a few nice scratch marks from these escapades.
I'll post more soon as we have some fun photos I want to share!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment