Will has decided he does not like any food...no avacados, no sweet potatoes, absolutely no fruit, and ofcourse, no peas! Not sure what is up with the little guy!!!! He is such a good eater when he puts his mind to it. He barely even makes a mess...a man after my own heart!
Grace tried on her little dance costume the other day...she is a daisy. We don't have her tap outfit yet, that should come next week. It is very cute. The little girls were so excited to try on their costumes!!! The down side...I'm supposed to sew the straps on. Ok, so she may look a little freaky after I get done sewing satin onto spandex. I can handle cotton and flannel but these fabrics seem a little bit out of my league. HELP MOM!!!! Her dance recital is in two weeks. Grace is SO excited about her recital...I'm looking forward to seeing her preform. Since she dances on the soccer field, I'm wondering if she will play soccer on the stage....I'm sure watching a bunch of three year olds on stage is going to be cute/hilarious! We'll be sure to have the cameras rolling!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment