We're heading into the weekend...had a week with a picnic at the park followed by a couple days where we were building snowmen (and a snow dog)! Our pictures won't load onto the blog the last few days so I'm going to have to send them out via another avenue so you can see our adventures.
Will tried another new food...sweet peas. He is not so thrilled with them to say the least. He did this full stomach lurching gagging dramatic face tears swelling up in his eyes routine both times I have tried them. Then he sees the sweet potatoes come out and he smiles and gets so excited. His Dad is thrilled because he is not so excited about peas himself and now it is 2 for and 2 against this veggie!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loved the Snowmen and Snow dog pictures. We were wondering how much snow you got this last round.
Would love to see W and his food reactions. Can't wait to see him roll around too.
I'm really loving your blog - keep up the good posting.
Post a Comment