I'm finally back...after a week of messing around with my video, I had to get some stuff done around the house. We've all been doing well and enjoying some nice weather which is so uplifting!!!! Brad celebrated #30 and he survived. It was questionable at moment as to if he was going to make it or not but he pulled through.
Grace has had many comedic moments lately....life with a 3 year old is pretty constantly funny or frustrating! Yesterday I took her to try on swimsuits. The selection was slim...meaning the suits looked like they should be for a 16 year old. Wait, let me change that...they were more for a 22 year old! SKIMPY!! After trying on the first one with a top the size of a toothpick, which of course Grace loved because it was pink and the bottoms had this little skirt thing, I told Grace we needed to make sure her nipples were going to be covered. She looked at me with the most serious face and asked if that was so no one would "try to eat." Ok, so she has been around to many nursing mothers!!! We then moved on to the one pieces. She informed me she liked the suits where her belly was showing.....needless to say, we did not make a purchase.
Will has become a rolling machine lately. He rolls around getting to whatever he wants. He has not ventured too far yet but we know what is coming. He is quite the go getter! We've decided he can really sit up because if nothing interests him he will stay sitting. But if he sees something he wants he lunges and thrashes and then of course tips over. He is also making this "baabaa" "aaaa" combination sound which makes it seem like he is singing the "Bow Wow" song from the Wiggles. Grace thinks this is So wonderful!! He is a little ham and if you are looking at him he acts wild and smiles. If you look away he will stop.
In other Grace news....yesterday she took a nap. This is a rare occurrence ( i think the last one was in September). She slept for almost 3 hours and I kept trying to be loud and wake her up. Will was talking, the laundry buzzer was going, the tv was on...we were trying everything. Then I decided she must be ill. When she woke up I was all concerned about her. She then perked up. We followed the usual bed time routine and put her in bed, albeit a bit later than normal. Well, when I went to bed at 11:15pm, I could still hear her in her room reading to her babies. She was up at her usual 7am this morning so I'm anxious to see how the day unfolds....
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your updates crack me up! I seriously laugh out loud. Thanks for that. And we love the video, what a neat idea. She will appreciate that someday. And Happy Birthday Brad! 30's aren't so bad, they're actually great!
Post a Comment