Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life with the 4 yr old

The birthday celebrators minus the birthday boy.
Love these kids. 
G2 is so much fun but he is all over the place and you can never tell what is coming next.  G1 was a lot like this at this age and she has matured into a lovely little girl.  If I hadn't been down this path with a tempermental 4 year old before, I would be at my wits end.  Now I know to just hold and and try to enjoy the ride.  So now to the point of this post.  G2 wanted to go to a make it yourself yogurt place to celebrate his birthday.  We invited a couple of friends and had a nice time making and eating our yogurt.  The kids socialized among themselves and my Mom friend and I actually got to talk (shocker!!!).  Since it was the official birthday of G2, I thought a picture was in order.  MELTDOWN ALERT!  So, here are his birthday guests while he is flipping out about me wanting to take a picture of him.  Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

No comments: