Cannot believe my girl is another year older. She informed us she is almost to two digits and half way to driving a car! Slow down there girl!
 |
modeling some of her new stuff
|
 |
talking on the phone & walking around. A glimpse of
our future life with a tween daughter perhaps?
Just stay little for a little bit longer sweetie.... |
Since we were at the recital dress rehearsal and performance for a bit over 6 hours over the course of the day, we didn't have a lot of time for celebrating. She did get quite a few phone calls and had the chance to Skype with her cousins so that did make her afternoon. We celebrated with friends on the following day with a Taylor Swift party. Now don't go thinking I forced her to have this theme....I was voting for her original idea (which she came up with back in January 2011....she plans ahead for her party you could say!) that was to have a dolphin party and we would go swimming. But, Taylor it was and we had a blast! Crafts, lots of musical games, and a karaoke machine with nothing but T-Swizzle for the girls to rock out to! Fun times! G1 has such great friends too....I seriously love having them at our house.
 |
| with a few of the items for the animal shelter |
I was really proud of G1 for coming up with, all on her own (she read it in a book), that instead of getting gifts from her friends she wanted everyone to bring something to donate to the animal shelter. We got such a great supply of items to take up to the shelter, which we delivered later in the week. G1 really has a giving heart. I'm really proud of the young lady she is growing up into! Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!!
2 comments:
Grace is adorable!!
Hey, I know we live in town with you and all, but I still like reading you updates....except when you don't post any, what am I supposed to read?! JK
Post a Comment