| Do you have any candy yet? |
| BunBun was extremely interested in G1's ears |
This year, I didn't give the boys a choice about what they were going to be for Halloween, I just purchased and hoped they would be excited. I figure I still have a bit of control over them in that department and it made my life way easy. G1 requested to be a white bunny. I was on board until I COULD NOT find a white sweatsuit ANYWHERE in town and I spent HOURS trying to locate some white pants for this cute little bunny. She had a very specific plan in mind as to what her costume would look like so my suggestions of other white apparel for the bottom half of the bunny was met with adamant NO's! (of course three days after Halloween I saw that Wal-mart had a rack of white sweatsuits!) I think my little peeps are some of the cutest around! Oh, and please take note: it took me 2 HOURS to sew that pink tummy on the white shirt. What's up with that?
We continued our tradition of trick or treating with our friends who live up in the mountains---always a great opportunity to spend time with them as we really enjoy these kiddos. This year I forgot to take a picture though! Trust me.....they were all cute!
| Had to add a pic of her cute bunny tail |
| G2's mean ,frowning pumpkin. |
| W's pumpkin--only needed a bit of help with the mouth |
| G1's pumpkin |

1 comment:
LOVE the bunny tail and the pic with BunBun. The boys are super cute and I'm totally impressed W carved by himself.
Post a Comment