 |
| So excited!!!!! |
G1 has been wanting a bunny for a long time. She would talk about it all the time. I told G1 that if she got a 100% on her spelling tests all year long, she could get a bunny. She came home with words like "hemisphere", "spectacular", "Antarctica" (OK, you are getting my drift...not the normal 1st grade spelling list) so I figured she would miss at least one word and I would be bunny free. Then in about March, I realized she had so far gotten 100% from the beginning of the year....I even went in and had the teacher check the grade book. At this point, I no longer prompted her to study her spelling words. I was hoping for a missed word any week now. But, no such luck. And so we present.......
BunBun Roger Carrots.
 |
BunBun checking out his new family
from the safety of the kitchen corner |
Before yesterday, I am not sure I had ever touched a rabbit that I can remember. I was pretty apprehensive. Thank goodness for a brave husband who took charge when the bunny was squirming around like crazy and I couldn't quite function. I am pleased to report that by last night I was a lot more confident and sat on the couch holding this little guy for a couple of hours. He is way softer than I imagined he would be. He poops way more than I thought he would too! YIKES!
 |
| BunBun really loves his Grandpa |
In case you are wondering how the pups are doing with BunBun....well, so far so good. They have totally ignored him and not so much even sniffed at him. We are being extremely cautious about this though and have some strict rules in place. Still sitting here in totally disbelief that we are rabbit grandparents.
1 comment:
Welcome BunBun! You're house just wasn't crazy enough was it? Congrats to Grace for an awesome spelling year.
Post a Comment