Monday, June 7, 2010

Middle Man


It has been really hard to get a picture of W lately. First off, he won't sit still. Second, he refuses to look at the camera. A couple of weeks ago while G was at her friends house and Little G was napping, I noticed W was being uber calm and quiet so I decided to seize the opportunity to try and catch a few pics. Only later did I realize the the medicine he had been put on for congestion was apparently making him extremely subdued...hmmm, wonder if I can get that script refilled in triplicate! Didn't get a lot of great pics but it was fun having him cooperate with me for a while at least! I've determined W is trying to perfect the "i'm looking off into the distance being really dreamy" look. And then, I totally lost his attention and the photo shoot was officially over.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the looking off in the distance picture, so cute. Watering the plants - so boy!!!

Cassie and Lou said...

I had to do a double take, I love it that he's water the plants. Something I could see my nephew doing too ;-)

Sarah said...

HA! That's hilarious! What a cutie!