Wednesday, May 5, 2010

G2

I must say, G2 wins the award for the most exciting family member lately. He keeps us all busy laughing and trying to keep up with him. He has discovered he is a great climber and I'm terrified he is going to go head first off the play set.

G2 loves to eat...all the time. He has a great appetite and loves a wide variety of food. He has taken matters into his own hands and now loves to get into the pantry and then walk around with a box of food. I usually catch him pretty fast but man is he ever proud of himself. We tried to change the door knob so he couldn't get in. It did not work. It's hard to get too angry at him though when he gives me such a sweet little "Mama, I'm just hungry" look.

He loves trains just like his Big Brother.

His favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." This isn't his best version, but it's the best I could get.

Did I mention he eats non-stop? He is overly obsessed with things being "hot" from his food to his bathwater.

He has combined his love of eating and climbing and this is his new favorite spot to hang out. Notice how his sweet compliant brother is sitting nicely in his chair....then I removed the baby from the table, went to the bathroom, and came back to this.....

4 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

I love it how the boys decided it's more fun to sit ON the table than around it! Too funny...I think G2 has a future in singing ;-)

Jessica said...

Never a dull moment!

Jenny and Kevin said...

I think you have a future rock climber on your hands.....looks like Brad will have to take up another outdoor sport!

Unknown said...

Love the blog to keep up with the kids--Love, G-ma S and G-pa C