Tuesday, May 4, 2010

G1

G1 has been busy lately....living in her pioneer world (We are going on one year of wearing a pioneer dress every. I think I should get some type of award for letting her express herself and use her imagination while her super cute Gymboree clothes are sitting in the closet unworn, with tags, and getting grown out of)

AND discussing with friends how she cannot wait for some summer weather

AND learing how to ride her bike. Now this takes a little explanation....G1 LOVES her scooter. So does her BFF. They were perfectly content to never learn to ride their bikes. Sooooo, the parents ganged up on them and forced them to learn to ride their bikes. Neither of them were too happy about the situation but now they are so excited that they have no training wheels.
Since the video, we have raised G1's bike seat and she is able to ride much more smoothly now.


She is also growing like a weed. I'm not used to seeing her in normal clothes (see above) so when we pulled out some of her light weight clothes to wear to school, I could really see how tall she has gotten! I would bet she has grown close to three inches since school started last fall, with most of the growth happening since Christmas!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that she wears her pioneer garb all the time. I went through a serious Little House on the Prairie phase myself. :) My brother wore his Easter suit to almost every day of kindergarten. It gives you good stories for when she's older.