The milestone of 1st day of Kindergarten has come and gone....and I have survived. G has too and quite honestly, she is thriving in school. She loves it. She is excited to tell me what she has done each day. She cannot wait to go back. Now, I know the school year is very young. But I do hope she keeps her love for learning. How wonderful that would be on so many different levels. After a lot of micro-thinking ,mental pro/con lists, stress that kept me up in the night, and annoying Brad with all of the above type thinking and behaviors, we decided to have G attend our neighborhood school. I love the fact that we get to walk to school every morning (ask me about this in mid-January) and that this option gives us the latest starting time. Based upon the number of fashion dilema's we have already had this year, those extra minutes are much needed.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations to Grace!!! How exciting! She's beautiful, Claire!
Hope you all are doing well.
Erin
Still can't believe this sweet baby is old enough to go to school!!! Little Miss Social is going to be the star of the class.
I found your website and have loved reading about the kids! I moved to AL in January and bought a house in May....life is good with an upcoming winter with no snow ; )
Post a Comment