My posts seem a little dry you may wonder??? Well, maybe it is because I am trying to cram our whole month of activities into one night of power blogging. No time for humor as I keep getting complaints (no names mentioned MEGAN!!! whom I must add only has one post on her entire blog for the past year! love ya girl!) and am just trying to update. We've been busy and that big ol' memory card that does not require frequent downloads will take all of the blame because really, who wants a post with no pics of the kiddos!!!
Our daily lives are filled with swimming lessons, gymnastics, and story time along with play dates and now that the rain has stopped...some water fun. With the play set, a small little plastic pool, and a sprinkler we are golden for hours in the backyard. I'm throwing in a video so you can
see for yourself how much Will loves his little brother. Really truly though, all three kiddos enjoy one another for the majority of their waking hours.
see for yourself how much Will loves his little brother. Really truly though, all three kiddos enjoy one another for the majority of their waking hours.

1 comment:
Oooooohhhhhhh! I just want to squeeze that chubby little baby Grant!
Post a Comment