Friday, July 3, 2009

"City bus, City bus"

Today we went on one of our little field trips I dream up and to make the event even more fun, we asked our friends J,L, & M to join us. I think the kids had a lot more fun when they had friends to share it with and having them entertained actually gave the Moms a little time for some adult conversation. I am not sure many (or for that matter, any)of the other passengers appreciated our children's enthusiasm and excitement over riding the "CITY BUS" which they were all chanting or the various rendetions of "The Wheels on the Bus" they sang but what I do know is that everyone had a pretty good time.









Waiting for the bus is never any fun.











Yes, his mouth is wide open because he is singing.....very loudly.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun idea! Grace looks like such a proper lady with her gloves, does she have a hat for this outfit too? LOL! Will makes me laugh with his super serious expression and I almost don't recognize Grant he's getting so big!