Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Moment in Time

Our local newspaper did a short story on our family. After you click on the link, the picture and story is on page 4 & 5. Grace thought it was pretty cool to be interviewed and Grace and Will were excited to see their picture in the paper. But better than anything for Grace, was having people tell her they saw her in the paper!

While your checking out our story, read the story titled "Bringing Home Madeline" about our friend's Kevin and Jenny's journey to meet their little girl whom they recently brought home from China.

5 comments:

Villanueva Family said...

I loved both stories.. It's nice that you have a magazine in your area for parents.

Terri

Mama to three said...

How fun!!! Kurt wondered why it didn'tmention Brad's love for snakes, along with all the other outdoors things! :-)

Sarah said...

I saw your story in the magazine recently! I opened the page and it took me a minute to realize it was you guys!! Very cool.

Jenny and Kevin said...

Hey, like the new motivation for moms.....thanks for always motivating me!

Cassie and Lou said...

I'm glad I checked out your post...I hadn't heard about the latest article about Kevin & Jenny...Thanks for sharing! Nice article on you guys too!