Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quirky

So, Victoria tagged me to list some of my quirks...and like her, I know I am pretty darn quirky but when put on the spot cannot think of any (not saying you are quirky Victoria...just that I cannot think of any of the moment!!!)

1) I do not like it when my food runs together/touches on my plate...I like to keep things separate. This can be very challenging at a salad bar. Also kind of makes me look like a hog because I have to make a lot of trips to get much food.

2) I think the bed has to be made everyday. Drives Brad nuts but if I would come home late at night and the bed was not made (this was in the old days when I would actually be away from home all day!) I would make the bed before going to bed. It just feels better when the sheets are in order before you climb in!!

3) No matter how tired I am I like to make sure the sink is cleared before I go to bed..nothing worse than waking to dirty dishes.

These are all I can think of for now...like I said, I know there are more and I'm sure that now that I did this people will be making it a point to let me know what these things are that I've not mentioned!

I tag anyone who is interested in putting themselves out there for a little fun!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny and Kevin said...

First of all, what are you doing up at 12:44 am, pregnant lady? Better get your rest NOW! And, as I am pretty quirky, I could list several things but not sure I want people who don't know me that well to know! :) Your quirks don't sound all too quirky to me so I MUST be quirky......

Victoria said...

I like those quirks! Makes for a clean kitchen and a nice nights sleep. My sister listed the same bed making quirk too.

Alice said...

Claire, You are not quirky. Your Aunt Alice makes the bed every morning. As for dishes, having a clean sink in the morning starts your day out much better.