It is so weird to know the date your baby is going to arrive. I have lists that I am supposed to accomplish before the big day but life keeps getting in the way and things like "re-grout around sink in bathroom" keeps not getting done. The important items have been checked off and we have a pack off diapers and some freshly laundered newborn clothes so I think we are really about as ready as we will ever be. Such a difference in preparation from when we were waiting for the first baby to arrive. Just as exciting and special but we also know a lot more what to expect......and we know you can truly never be ready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah...indecent exposure, for SURE! :-) You actually look pregnant this time! Can't wait to hear about your newest little one! What time is your C sceduled for?
Post a Comment