Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Baby update
Today marks three official weeks until the baby's due date but of course since I'm scheduled for a c-section on October 3rd, it is more like 2 1/2 weeks until Baby Kozmo makes his/her big appearance. Three weeks sounds like a lot of time....two and a half weeks....that sounds so soon!!! I had an appointment today and the baby seems to be growing big and by the kicks and movements appears to be a strong one. This pregnancy has been so less stressful than Will's so I hope it continues that way these last days and the biggest question on our mind can be fun things like is it a boy or a girl???!!!!!???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhh, I'm SO excited for you! I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl. I'm so glad this one is less stressful too.
Did I know you were having a planned C? Remind me why? You've probably told me, but I forget...
I'm so glad this pregnancy is going full term and that things are well!! I have no hunches re: the gender, simply because I haven't gotten to really see you! We need another prego photo on the blog!
Post a Comment