Now that Grace is reading these days, she is really into reading to Will and he is really into having her read books to him, especially before his nap and before bed. The complexity of the books she can read is growing by leaps and bounds and we are quite amazed that she can plow through some "level one" and "level two" books. Sometimes I even come upon her reading to Will throughout the day as well. Will loves it and is now trying to assume his normal reading position on a lap. Grace gets a bit frustrated when he is sitting on her lap because she cannot always reach the pages to turn them.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe that sweet little girl is already reading. I remember her at 2 years old in the office just toddling around. What a smartie pants! Hope you're feeling well. You're almost there. Yay!
Hey Claire! I was visiting with Maria at the park and she said you had a blog. I found it! Your kids are so big! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! We really have to get together!
Post a Comment