This past week-end, Grace & Brad went on a special "dad & me" camping trip. They headed up to Yellowstone Saturday morning for three days and two nights of camping. Last evening they arrived home and it sounds like they had a really really fun time. Not a lot of pictures to share from the weekend as they used our "nice" camera, which is film, to capture all the animals they saw. Animals included bison, elk, wolves, bears, and moose. Brad also said there was a chipmunk at the campsite which I would have been particularly found of (i have a soft spot for the little fellows....memories of estes park and peanuts i guess!) Not only did the campers see bears and wolves just once, but several times. This is also the second time Grace & Brad have spotted a moose. I'm pretty convinced I'm animal repellent.
Ms. Social ran into a friend from Utah and also met a new friend whom she informed Brad she would like to visit some day. The new kids lives in England.
Will was SO SO excited when he saw his Big Sis had arrived back home...he couldn't stop smiling and was smiling so big that he could barely make any noise. I think he found me a bit boring all weekend.....
What a special trip for Grace and for Brad too....this seems like the start of a tradition!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment