Grace is really into complementative adjectives these days....here are some examples from the past day or two....
Yesterday at the library she told the librarian "i really like your lovely headband."
When I asked her what her favorite part of the day was last night she replied that seeing the librarian in her "lovely headband" was the best part.
She told me her "plain sandwhich" was a "tasty sandwhich"(this is a whole different story...she wants a "plain sandwhich" which means a piece of bread with butter on it...cheese on the side...this is definetly brad & mines child!!!)
and this morning she informed me "mama, your hair is just fixed so beautifully this morning."
The other words of the week are "particular" and "rather." She talks so proper at times that I am amazed at her maturity and think wow, i am parenting a little genius...then I turn around and she has her finger up her nose. Oh well, we can't have good language skills and proper etiquette all at once!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment