With Will being about as Idaho as you can get, we thought he'd be a natural for some baked potatoes with us the other night....we were wrong! He did his dramatic little gagging thing that he is so good at when trying new foods. Since I've read it can take kids many times to accept a new food I came back at him for round 2. Well, this time the gagging was the most dramatic thing ever and as we were chuckling at Will's antics, he vomitted potato all over. I guess he won't be in the pagent for Mr. Idaho anytime soon!
This week we've been enjoying beautiful weather and planting some flowers. Grace is a great helper. She was of course the most interested in helping with the planter by the front door so it looks a little lopsided but she is so proud everyone will see the flowers she planted every time they walk by our house.
Pictures of our Memorial day are truly coming soon!!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it funny how dramatic babies are when they don't like something? Leo is into the gagging thing, too, but we haven't tried white potatoes yet. I think Will's big blue eyes would be enough for the pagent judges to overlook the potato gagging.
Still no word on our trip there, but hopefully soon!
Love,
Jenny & Leo
Post a Comment