 |
Taylor Swift and Spiderman.
The tempermental 4 yr old was inside throwing a fit. |
My kids LOVE to dress up. Love. Love. Love. I'm sure those of you who read this and know us remember G1's pioneer dress days with as much fondness as we do. So Halloween is the time when they can dress up and go out in public, which has been something we normally draw the line at (ok, so if you are remembering the pioneer dress....I could wash that! A lot of dress up things you cannot easily wash so it is illegal to wear them places if you live in this house b/c I cannot de-germ!)
 |
| My Two Superheroes. |
I love how W loves Spiderman and G2 loves Batman. Too bad they aren't in the same worlds because they are not normally fighting crime together in any books or comic strips. But in Kozmo world, they are a crime fighting team.
 |
Finally got the Kozmo Crew together
A chilly afternoon so Taylor had to throw on some extra layers. |
The afternoon started out with the Fall Festival at the kids school. They have been so excited about this all week. It's a pretty cute little event and the revenue supports various projects at the school.
 |
Taylor didn't take her guitar to the Fall Festival.
I figured I would just end up holding it and the potential
for getting broken seemed high. |
It helped that Taylor just released her latest album "RED" this week so G1's costume was rather appropriate.
 |
I wish you could see the signature "cat eye" look
I attempted to do on Taylor's eyes. I'm not too craft with make-up
but I was impressed with how it turned out. The glasses kind of hid the look though. |
In the evening, our church held their annual Halloween party as well. G2 INSISTED on wearing the fairy princess costume, this particular hat, wearing white princess gloves, and carrying a maraca. Whatever. By the end of the day we are worn down by this Little Man. A ton of his church family took pictures of him. This boy's boy is never gonna live this down when in about 10 years this pictures resurface. In his defense, almost all of his friends are girls and he said he was dressing up like them.
W has discovered vampire teeth and he is obsessed. He got another pair tonight. It cracks me up because this kiddo is the biggest gagger in the world and can about vomit on command but he can wear these teeth with ease.
Happy Halloween (Round 1)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment