| Last time riding the school bus. |
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Last day of Pre-school
W has had a really great pre-school experience. If it weren't for the early mornings he would have loved it even more!!! He rode the bus to school almost every day of his pre-school career, but many mornings (and almost all mornings this year!) I have picked him up. I love seeing how everyone knows his name, gives him hugs and high fives, and how they seem to be truly concerned with his well-being. W has had a very special teacher's aide in his classroom who he looked forward to walking to her car every day after school. I'm excited (and so is W) for kindergarten but I had a hard time saying good-bye to this school which has helped W come so far in so many ways. Congrats on graduating from pre-school W!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment