Easter morning is always such a wonderful time. And for once, we were not rushing around trying to get ready, thanks to the kids getting up way early giving us plenty of time to get to church on time.
 |
I think he shoved about 5 tootsie rolls in his mouth before
we started taking pictures. He knows his time with free for all
access to candy is limited. |
We headed off to the pancake breakfast and then attended church as a family. I am sure the sermon was wonderful but as usual, I feel like I spent most of my time focusing on making sure my kids were being quiet enough as to not distract the other church-goers. Regardless, I love the Easter story and being in church to celebrate with everyone.
 |
This is not the dress I would have selected for Easter morning
but I thought she looked fabulous when she put
her outfit together. |
We spent Easter afternoon with friends. The kids were thrilled to get in a couple more egg hunts courtesy of some super patient teenage girls who kept re-hiding the eggs. Then we had a great meal with a great group of people.
 |
Only pic I have with G2 in his full ensemble.
He insisted on wearing this hat all day.
Yep, it's way too small but he had few
problems balancing it on his head. |
Happy Easter!!!!!
 |
G2 also picked out his own outfit. This just happens to be
his Grandpa Don's outfit from probably 50 years ago. |
2 comments:
okay, seriously! Your boys win the awards for absolute cutest Easter attire!!! We don't have "cute" boy clothing...just some nicer shorts and a polo, or khaki's and a polo. I love seeing your sweet family!
Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I always enjoy reading your blog. The snow skiing makes me miss Idaho..and I'm always impressed with big G. She just really seems so smart and talented. That girl has it all together. I still remember when she was reading ahead of her time. Can't wait to watch her future. Your whole family is adorable & always fun to see.
Post a Comment