Looking back over my pictures from the summer has made me realize one big, sad thing. I have barely taken any pics of our daily adventures. We have been so busy this summer doing fun stuff and I have very little of it captured. Now that naps are a thing of the past around here, we have been going non-stop. Park play dates, activities, lessons, swimming, dance, camp, golf, story time, hiking...you name it and we have done it. I love the ages the kids are at now. We have a ton of fun. But I still have a two year old that loves to run....run away from me that is....so I have to make sure I keep my eye on that little guy which takes away getting in a couple of good shots now and then. I hope now that I have realized that I am lacking photos, I can make up for it in these last bits of summer and over the fall. I do have a couple of fun shots of one of our favorite activities....playing in the water in the backyard.
 |
| Best Friends |
These two are together almost 100% of the time. They are hilarious. They love the same things yet at the same time love different aspects of things so they play together without fighting (for the most part!).
 |
| W is really growing up |
W has really grown up a TON this summer. He just seems older. He does little chores for me quite well and I love how meticulous this little guy likes to be.
 |
| My Girl |
G1 has grown up a ton too. First off, she is super tall all of a sudden. She is fun to hang out with and she just seems, I don't know, different. I love this girl. I feel so blessed to have a daughter.
 |
| "Baby" |
"Baby" as his Big Brother lovingly calls him is a hoot. This little man has the cutest voice and just talks up a storm. We have had so much fun this summer with him. Even though we call him "Baby", he can run around with the big kids and keep up most of the time.
Love these kids and all the fun we are having this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment