When G1 was out skiing with her Dad this winter, he noticed she couldn't read some of the signs around the ski hill but she didn't complain about not being able to see so we didn't do much about it. A few months down the road, we started noticing that not seeing things far away was a pretty consistent pattern. Sooooo, here are G1's new specs. She wears them without being reminded and is doing great with them....apparently they help her see A LOT better!!!
I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to take great pics of G1 with her new accessory though. I get a lot of glare and I haven't quite got this figured out...but, she looks amazing in them and so grown up! Hopefully I will get better at capturing her with her new look!!
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She looks adorable!
Post a Comment