Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!


The Kozmo Kids ready to celebrate at
 G's school's Fall Festival

Third generation giraffe

W couldn't decide between Elmo and a knight.  Then he decided to be Elmo with a sword.  I vetoed that quickly and we went with Elmo since it was the warmer of the two costumes.

The blushing bride

G picked out some red flowers and we made her boquet and veil.  This is the first time I've ever made anything for the kids' costumes.  It was fun but I was a bit stressed it wouldn't meet the bride's high standards.


Trick or Treating--aren't they so cute!?!?  I love the tail on the giraffe--it melts my heart!  Sad this is the last year I can use that costume...although I might be able to convince Maisy to wear it next year....


2 comments:

Jessica said...

All three kids are so adorable! I love that Elmo coordinates with the bride's bouquet. And I'm not surprised at all that the blushing bride went with such a bold flower choice.

Emily said...

So cute! I love that you got to use the giraffe again!