Saturday, September 18, 2010

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse


Cutest Kids in the Universe--not sure how I'm so lucky to have all of them in my family

Not having to give a lot of background history before you tell a story, laughing until you cry, and knowing that you are going to get an honest response to your questions about parenting/kids.....there is just something comforting about having a friend that has known you for a long time.   I always have such a great time when I get to spend time with my college roomate and friend Jessica.  We were so excited when she and her beautiful little Tessa made the long journey to visit us. Now that our kids are a bit older, they play for long stretches of time together and we actually get the chance to talk with few interupptions.  We didn't really do anthing special while they were here....just kind of lived our daily life running around from activity to activity but we had SO MUCH FUN just hanging out.

Besties
THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING TO VISIT US!  We are already looking forward to seeing you again!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'll be back (read that in Terminator voice). LOL! Really,we had a wonderful time and can't wait to see you again.

Jessica said...

Aaawwww, I just read the caption under the kids picture. Need a tissue.