| G ready for "Back to School" night. She was so excited to go and see her classroom and new teacher once again! |
G was super excited to start another year of school! When I told her that she was on her last day of summer vacation, she was thrilled to be heading back to the classroom! It was once again a bittersweet moment for me as she started full day school this year. I enjoyed having her around for the afternoons last year...it felt like the perfect combination of her getting out of the house for learning and interacting with other kids while at the same time, still being my little girl. Needless to say, I think I was much more apprehensive than she was about this whole full day experience! It made it much easier on me when after a few days of school, G said to me "Thank you so much for sending me to school, I love it SOOOO much!!"
| 1st day of school |

1 comment:
Congrats on surviving the transition to "real" school! Grace looks adorable, love the pageant hair.
Post a Comment