Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow....finally

This winter we have been a bit short on snow. The kids wanted to go sledding soooo badly so we improvised and used the tiny little strip of snow in the shade of our fence.

The next day, much to everyone's delight, we got some real snow! The kids had a fun time being pulled around by their Dad. G1 & G2 are the snow animals. W does not enjoy being cold (what can I say, he is totally my kid!) and so it was a big deal when he was out on the sled and (big breath!!!!) HE ACTUALLY WALKED IN THE SNOW! All on his own, with no tears. He is going to be my Southern Cal guy, to which I am not complaining....he just better prepare for me to move in with him to avoid long winters!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great picture! I'm with you and Will though, warm weather please!