The boy loves to play dress up.
And he loves his Labrador--he likes to help her pick out toys to chew on (he knows exactly which toys she likes)
He also likes to feed himself and gets rather irritated if you try to help him out. Needless to say, he only gets really messy food at dinner--right before his bath. If he cannot get the last bit of food out with his spoon or hand, he just tips the bowl and licks it right up!
And he is a daredevil. Everytime I turn around he is on top of something or attempting to climb or stuck in a weird position. Do you like how instead of saving him from being stuck under the gate I run and get the camera? The gate was my attempt to keep him out of the kitchen....his favorite place to wreck havoc. Unfortunately, the gate did not end up working out.

2 comments:
What a little adventurous guy! Is he jumping on the couch?!?! And, yes - I LOVE how you run for the camera when your child is trapped under the gate - hahahaha!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment