Birthdays were always exciting for me as a child, but now that I am a Mom, they take on their own special meaning. G1 is such a special little girl and has changed my life in so many ways. I won't bore you with my thoughts on how wonderful, challenging, smart, and beautiful I think she is but do know for sure I am really proud to be this vivacious young lady's Mom!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Birthdays were always exciting for me as a child, but now that I am a Mom, they take on their own special meaning. G1 is such a special little girl and has changed my life in so many ways. I won't bore you with my thoughts on how wonderful, challenging, smart, and beautiful I think she is but do know for sure I am really proud to be this vivacious young lady's Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday beautiful girl! Love the party dress.
Post a Comment