Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you even have boys??











Are you wondering why there are no posts about my terrific boys? They do exist, they are just too busy keeping me chasing them to take their picture much. Plus, W is into this phase where he will only wear underwear and a dog collar. Don't want to get myself arrested for publishing too many photos of his new fashion statement. Not sure how we are going to get him dressed for school this week....could be very interesting!!! G2 is busy eating markers, emptying cupboards, and trying his hardest to keep up with the big kids! He is such a sweet boy!

5 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

That is so funny about Will I love when kids dress themselves. Also that is such a sweet story about Grace and her doll. I remember when I was eight I got the Samantha american girl doll (she is gone now too) but I still have her and all her pieces in perfect condition. That was such a special Christmas for me and one i think i will always remember

Villanueva Family said...

I'm glad to know that my son is not the only one running around non stop and doing interesting things. I'm am cracking up at W's new outfit choice. To Funny.

Boys and girls really are SO different, but they're all sweet in their own way.

Jenny and Kevin said...

Wow, you have been quite the busy poster today! With so much going on in your house, I think I can speak for all the readers that we appreciate you taking the time to keep us filled in, the stories are truly giggle-worthy and inspiring.

Jessica said...

Seriously hilarious! Hope you have the heat turned up for mostly naked Will!!!

Tarawilky said...

I love Will's fashion statement. Does he have different dog collars to choose from or just one?

The nativity story was great too. Jesus works in mysterious ways so His disappearance was a lesson that He is still present even if you can't "see" Him.

I also think it was a lesson in diversity with the special needs all the animals ended up having. The true home of a social worker (smile).

Thanks for sharing!