Other things we are up too....well, Grandpa got a few pics of those too....
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Visitors
Quite a while ago Grandpa & Grandma D came to visit. We of course had a great time playing with the kids, doing crafts, and just hanging out together. Grandpa D is a great photographer so we always get a lot of great shots of the kids while he is here. In a previous post, I wrote about how the bus was such a traumatic experience....an update to that....well, now anytime we talk about school it involves a lot of conversation about how cool the bus ride is. Since I am home in the mornings alone and am juggling G2 and helping W on the bus, I haen't gotten any great pictures of him and the bus...plus, still a little traumatized from the previous situation. Anyway, Grandpa D got some great pics of W getting on the bus. I think it is so cute! 
Other things we are up too....well, Grandpa got a few pics of those too....
Gymnastics
All buckled in on the bus!
Getting his school picture taken.
Ready to walk Sis to school
Other things we are up too....well, Grandpa got a few pics of those too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE these shots!!! Will is too cute looking through the bus window and the picture of Grant just makes me want to snuggle him. And Grace is so long and lean these days! Fun gymnastics pose.
Post a Comment