Happy Birthday G2!!! What an amazing year it has been! Again, we have marveled at what a miracle it is to watch a new baby grow and learn and change so much throughout their first year of life. G2 has been so much fun the past year and we have enjoyed every moment! Little Man's 1st year stats:
Length: 29.5" (35%)
Weight: 20lbs 4oz (17%)
head circumference: ummm, I missed this one...the boys had somehow become trapped in the storage space underneath the exam table. I was letting them explore a bit because when they were quiet it was much easier to converse with the doctor and ofcourse I came to the appointment with my long list of questions/concerns. But I must wonder, why is a peds office not child proofed?
But back to the birthday boy---G2 loves to hang out with the big kids, loves to eat "big people" food, and he pretty much enjoys doing anything he really shouldn't be doing!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! He looks so grown up already - how does that happen so fast?!?!
Post a Comment