Grace is growing up way too fast. She seems so mature lately. And she is really a good kid. We're so proud of her and enjoy spending time with her. Last week, my baby lost her first tooth. I think if we hadn't been at t
he library when it happened, I would have cried. She was so excited and there I was tearing up and getting emotional. An all to knowing mother patted me on the back in complete understanding while I was pulling it together. Now, her sweet little smile looks so different. I knew the tooth was about to come out so I took some before pictures before we had gone to the library...I never imagined it was going to come out while we were there! You can just see how excited she is showing off her new smile. And ofcourse Will was very impressed with the entire event. 
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment