
So it's been a long time again....we are finally getting back to a normal routine after having a crazy month of March filled with fun visitors and then a trip to SLC to meet up with Brad's brother and family during their kids' spring break. They were gracious enough to invite us to stay with them in a great condo up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Grandma Sue requested a picture of all the kids....this is the best we got...they had to stop playing for about 2 1/3 minutes to attempt to get this picture and no one was thrilled about this. Grace and Henry again played together so well....they truly love each other and it is very cute to watch them. I hope they alway have as special of a relationship as they do now. What was funny to watch unfold was Will and Nathan's friendship. They are both old enough now to be interested in each other. After the last several years of Grace and Henry getting along so well and playing so nicely I thought I had escaped the karma of bad cousin tricks that is so coming to me (for those of you who do not know what I am referring to...I have a cousin named Jenny...we should both live in fear for we created much trouble together...). Well, I think my days of relaxing and talking to the adults while the kids play in the basement are over. Will and Nathan just look at each other with twinkle's in their eyes. When one does something naughty, the other one pretty much copies. Then they would laugh.....
While in SLC, Will was a lucky guy and got to snuggle with his dad while the 2G's and I stayed in another room. One night, Brad couldn't find W. After turning on the light....
in case you cannot see him, he is half-way under the bed. It took Brad a few moments to find him even after turning on the light.
No comments:
Post a Comment