Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Message from Leo


Leo is doing fabulous and wanted to send his globe trotting family a special message! Enjoy your time with Madeline...

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Love it Claire!!! Leo's hair looks kinda like his daddy's! Guess mommy was distracted with Facebook while cuttign his hair!!! :)

Jenny and Kevin said...

Haha Kerry.....Thank you so much Claire, It made me cry in a great way, I can't wait to see him.

Villanueva Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Villanueva Family said...

Ah, how sweet that was of you.... I bet he's excited to meet his little sister. They'll be home be for you know it.

Terri
(Jenny's friend)

ccarring said...

Claire,
How thoughtful of you. That sure was nice and I am positive that it made the day for Leo's mommy and daddy. Leo is going to look sooo big to his parents when they get to see him on Friday, just 4 more days and they can all be home together.
cathy
(Kevin's mom)

Cassie and Lou said...

How cute! I loved the message from Leo. Very thoughtful Claire!

Cassie (Kevin's youngest sister)