Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Officially On Our Own


We had another week of an extra set of hands around with the arrival of Grandma Sue late last Tuesday evening. It was so nice to have someone to help drive Grace to school and both kids to their various outings and activities....I never had to worry about making sure I was ready to go but only about getting Grace and/or Will ready to head out the door. The kids loved having Grandma read books and an added bonus was that Grandma was here for Grace's "grandparents day" at school...Grace was very proud to have her Grandma attend and even shared her Grandma with a little girl who didn't have someone close enough to come to school with them. Plus, due to Grandma, I am current on laundry and the house is not too messy! Her prescence was sure missed today and I didn't have much of a chance to sit down...there was always something going on!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Grandmas are the best. I'll bet your kids miss them. Where do they both live??