We've had a lot going on here so I will have to do a marathon post later, but I wanted to make sure we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAISY!!!! We adopted Maisy from the humane society 8 years ago today....they told us she was around one year old so we are celebrating her as a 9 year old this year. She's such a good, calm dog who we ofcourse think is beautiful!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Maisy!
We've had a lot going on here so I will have to do a marathon post later, but I wanted to make sure we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAISY!!!! We adopted Maisy from the humane society 8 years ago today....they told us she was around one year old so we are celebrating her as a 9 year old this year. She's such a good, calm dog who we ofcourse think is beautiful!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How Cute! We adopted a dog just a few weeks before Christmas. He's such a cute dog and so good for our kids. Happy B-day doggie:)
Post a Comment