On Saturday, Grace started ski lessons. She came bounding out of her room in her long underwear shouting she was ready to ski. The entire drive up to the ski resort she was talking non-stop (ok, this was not much different than normal) but she did make some really cute and funny comments like "I'm not going to ski down that steep of a hill....am I?" and "I can see the whole world from up here!" We were not sure how she would do as she can be a bit apprehensive at times and the lessons were an all day event but she did fantastic. I happened to be at the lift at the same time as her (I'm taking lessons too!) so I got to ride up the lift with her on her first time which was pretty special for Mom. I also hid in the trees for about 10 minutes and watched her skiing with her class. She could actually go for quite a distance without crashing and was full of smiles. There happened to be a few kids she knew in her class and there were several times she crashed because she was attempting to turn around to talk to them.
Will's big exciting news is that the little guy has finally flipped around from backward facing to forward facing in his carseat. He still has not passed the 20lb mark (although he is way past the one year old requirement!) but he was just getting too long and he had to scrunch up his legs to ride in the car. He was thrilled with the flip and was grinning ear to ear!

No comments:
Post a Comment