We spent our New Year's Day driving back home. The trip went extremely smoothly and we set a new record for the drive arriving in 13 hours 16 minutes. This will probably not be repeated for years but it was quite the amazing feat that we only made two stops throughout the entire drive!!! Today Brad is back at work and the kids and I are laying low....working on unpacking. We had a great time seeing a lot of family and having wonderful holiday celebrations but it is always nice to be home too. Here's to 2008!!!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Happy New Year
We spent our New Year's Day driving back home. The trip went extremely smoothly and we set a new record for the drive arriving in 13 hours 16 minutes. This will probably not be repeated for years but it was quite the amazing feat that we only made two stops throughout the entire drive!!! Today Brad is back at work and the kids and I are laying low....working on unpacking. We had a great time seeing a lot of family and having wonderful holiday celebrations but it is always nice to be home too. Here's to 2008!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Got a funny story to tell you...by the way this is Kerry, Kevin's sister in Grand Island. We were sitting at Wal-Mart eating lunch with Addison the Thursday before Christmas, and in walks this young man who looked ever so familiar. I figured out who it was immediately, and told Tony that he would never believe who I just saw. This young man must having been buying some deli meat because he stood there for quite some time, and took Tony a while to figure it out. Yep, you guessed it, it was Brad! Okay so not really that funny. I got up to walk over and say hello, and he was off to his shopping, so I did not get to say hello!
Hope you had a nice trip to Nebraska, depsite the frigid temperatures the whole time you were here. Next year, bring Kevin and Jenny with you!!
Post a Comment