Monday, November 12, 2007

We've Returned!

After a wonderful trip to Nebraska filled with visits to many family and friends homes, we have returned home. The kids did so well on the plane both ways....better than I could have ever imagined! And the getting in and out of the airport with all our luggage went smoothly. I only encountered one little trip up when I returned into SLC and realized I had to get two kids, two carseats, two large pieces of luggage, and a diaper bag outside to where my sister in law was waiting to pick us up. Needless to say, I think I looked perplexed enough that two people came to my rescue and helped me out to the curb.

We have begun to get settled back into a routine of some sort and are looking forward to the holidays that start up here so quickly! Thanks to everyone in Nebraska for a wonderful time and a special thanks to the SLC Kosmicki's for the help to and from the airport!

No comments: